Beauty and well-being
for your skin
Combat the passage of time and skin photoaging with a revolutionary ingredient that restores your skin’s lost youth and radiance. Proteoglycans are indicated for the treatment and prevention of facial and neck wrinkles caused by age and sun exposure.
Your skin is smoother
and more supple
In the short term, the Proteoglycans ampoules of La Benfík Cosmetics provide luminosity and smoothness. In the long term, they deeply moisturize and firm your skin, correcting expression lines and wrinkles thanks to their high repairing effect. Try them and recover the firmness of your face and neckline.
A firming and
Proteoglycans bring collagen and mucopolysaccharides to the skin. Vitamin C regenerates the skin and has antioxidant and free radical neutralizing properties. Vitamin F keeps the skin hydrated thanks to its fatty acids. Sunscreens prevent skin ageing.
A new life
for your skin
An advanced moisturizing, firming, antioxidant and repairing treatment. Proteoglycans from Benfík Cosmetics fight the passage of time and photoaging with a revolutionary ingredient that restores your skin’s lost youth and luminosity. Get a radiant look for your face and neckline and smooth expression lines.
Why are they good for your skin?
Get healthier, smoother and brighter skin day after day.
Reduces wrinkles and expression lines on the face and neckline.
Combats external aggressions and sun damage.
Your skin is rejuvenated and firmer thanks to its repairing action.
- Use in the morning on clean, dry skin.
- Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage gently over face and décolleté until completely absorbed.
- After a few minutes, remove excess liquid with a cotton pad, apply the moisturizing day cream and continue with your usual beauty routine.
- Use regularly or intensively to combat external aggressions and skin discomfort caused, for example, by seasonal changes.
- For intensive treatment, it can also be used at night.
- The natural acidity of the product due to the high concentration of Vitamin C can cause a slight irritation in people with sensitive skin, which disappears quickly.
- If irritations appear, space the applications until the skin becomes accustomed.
- Vitamin C content may colour fingertips. It is advisable to wash your hands thoroughly after each application.
- External use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- The use of the ampoule can be prolonged for a maximum of two days, as long as it is properly covered and kept in a cool and dry place, avoiding exposure to light.